Yves Klein Blue & Last Dinosaurs ‘Prehysteria’ Campaign
Terms & Conditions
For help, free-call the Helpline number 1300 464 866
1. Promotion commences on 01/03/2010 at 00:01 AEST and closes 20/04/2010 at 11:59 AEST. The promotion is open to all Australian residents.
2. Entrants must have access to the internet or an SMS compatible mobile phone connected to a service provider which permits text messaging to the promotional SMS number. Consumers should check with their network service provider to see if their mobile phone is able to send an SMS to the promotional number.
3. To enter SMS your name, email address and postcode to 19974645 to receive your unique code to purchase Yves Klein Blue and Last Dinosaurs “Prehysteria” Tour EP from getmusic.com.au during the entry period. SMS cost is $2.00 per message including GST.
4. Consumers who SMS to purchase the “Prehysteria EP” will be entered into a draw, whereby one entrant will win the major prize, consisting of an original painting from Yves Klein Blue valued at $300, an original piece of digital art from Last Dinosaurs valued at $300 and 2 general admission tickets to Splendour in the Grass, valued at $800.
5. Total prize pool is valued at is $1,400 including GST. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the prize value between the date of publication and the date the prize is taken.
6. If the prize winner or winner’s friend is under the age of 18, they must have their parent or guardian’s express written permission to attend Splendour in the Grass
7. Travel to Splendour in the Grass and accommodation is not included in the prize
8. The Prize Draw will take place at 5th Finger, Level 7, Tower Building, Australia Square, 264 George Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000 on 21/03/2010 09:00 AEST. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Draw winners will be notified by phone and will be published on the Yves Klein Blue and Last Dinosaurs website 23/04/2010. The winner’s details will also be published in the Australian Newspaper on 23/04/2010. The winner will be contacted by mail.
9. An unclaimed prize draw will take place on 21/04/2010 at 09:00 and an alternate winner will be drawn. The draw will take place at 5th Finger, Level 7, Tower Building, Australia Square, 264 George Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000. The winner’s details will be published in the Australian Newspaper on 23/05/2010.
10. Computer generated entries will not be accepted. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database, not time of transmission by the entrant. In the event of a dispute regarding a prize awarded to an SMS entry, the prize will be awarded to the owner of the relevant mobile phone number.
11. Entry is only open to Australian residents. Employees, officers and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agencies and the participating outlets associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin. .
12. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication including any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, or otherwise, (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition; (iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise).
13. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for entries not received by the Promoter. Entries will be deemed void if incomplete, indecipherable, illegible, stolen, forged or mutilated in any way.
14. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, the Promoter and its related bodies corporate shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the promotion or any prize.
15. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for, and the entrant releases the Promoter from responsibility for, any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, claim, damage or injury to person or property (including computer systems and servers) as a result of the entrant’s participation in this promotion or the conduct of the promotion generally or as a direct or indirect result of an entrant’s error, any technical problem of any kind including communications or network failure, unauthorised access to, transferring or theft of data, whether caused by the entrant or associated with the equipment or programming used in the conduct of this promotion. If, because of any such problem, this promotion is not able to be conducted as planned and/or the promotion’s administration, security, fairness or integrity are compromised or affected, the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant Department) cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or disqualify any entrant involved in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion in any way.
16. Details from all entries will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this promotion (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the promotion) and for publicity purposes surrounding this promotion. By entering this promotion entrants consent to receive future marketing material from Universal Music.
17. The Promoter is Universal Music Australia PTY LTD, ABN 21 000 158 592 of, 23 Munn Reserve, Miller’s Point, Sydney NSW 2000.
18. Authorised under permit number LTPM/09/00383