So Much Water So Close To HomePaul Kelly & The Messengers
- Label: Universal Music Ltd.
- Release Date:
- UPC: 00602527397870
- Cat #: 00602527397870
So Much Water So Close To Home' was originally released in August 1989.
The title comes from a short story of the same name by author Raymond Carver. Carver had died in August 1988. Kelly would go on to co-write the score for the 2006 Australian film Jindabyne, which was also based on the same story. The entire album was recorded in the U.S. with producer Scott Litt, best known for his work with R.E.M.
The album peaked at #10 on the ARIA album charts and boasted the singles, "Sweet Guy", "Careless" and "Most Wanted Man in the World".
An album which focuses on and is true to Paul Kelly’s intriguing knack of fiction telling – while at the same time employing more romance and poetry; ‘So Much Water So Close To Home’ – over 20 years later is a classic of it’s genre.
You only pay delivery once for your whole order, not for each item.
- To guarantee delivery it is best to send your parcel to your office or somewhere where there will be someone to receive it between 9am - 5pm. If there is no one at the delivery address your order will be sent to the nearest post office where you will need to sign to pick it up.
- We must have correct and complete addresses, including a company name where necessary, and at least one contact telephone number.
- We use Australian Air Express for Australian deliveries.
- We use Fedex for International deliveries.
So Much Water So Close To Home - Track Listing
- 01. You Can't Take It With You Play $1.65 Buy
- 02. Sweet Guy Play $1.65 Buy
- 03. Most Wanted Man In The World Play $1.65 Buy
- 04. I Had Forgotten You Play $1.65 Buy
- 05. She's A Melody Play $1.65 Buy
- 06. South Of Germany Play $1.65 Buy
- 07. Careless Play $1.65 Buy
- 08. Moon In The Bed Play $1.65 Buy
- 09. No You Play $1.65 Buy
- 10. Everything's Turning To White Play $1.65 Buy
- 11. Pigeon/Jundamurra Play $1.65 Buy
- 12. Cities Of Texas Play $1.65 Buy