Valentina Lisitsa - Live At The Royal Albert HallValentina Lisitsa
- Label: Decca
- Release Date:
- UPC: 00044007435991
- Cat #: 0743599
Valentina Lisitsa is a remarkable pianist, with an unrivalled achievement in the classical music world – consistent YouTube video views totalling over 41 million. Her web presence firmly establishes her as a classical musician of the modern age, with her videos covering a vast number of works including the Beethoven Piano Sonatas and the Rachmaninov Piano Concertos. Her total YouTube views are over 41 million worldwide, and these views have converted into physical sales.
An established musician, she has debuted with the Chicago Symphony Orchestra, Seattle Symphony Orchestra, WDR Cologne, and her 11 – 12 season includes performances with the Helsinki Phil, the Teatro de Colon in Buenos Aires and a performance at the Royal Albert Hall, London.
Her concert at the Royal Albert Hall on the 19th June has been recording by Decca and is now rush-released on album and DVD. In keeping with her digital persona, Decca has broadcasted the event live on the internet and it has reached an incredible 74,329 views and 6,000 comments! Decca has also released the audio digitally on iTunes and other digital partners.
RACHMANINOV | Prelude in G minor- Alla Marcia, Op. 23, No. 5
BEETHOVEN | Bagatelle in A minor, WoO 59 - “Für Elise”
LISZT | “La Campanella”, S. 141, No. 3 in G sharp minor
RACHMANINOV | Prelude in G major - Moderato, Op. 32, No. 5
CHOPIN | Nocturne in E flat major, Op. 9, No. 2
SCRIABIN | 2 Poèmes, Op. 32
RACHMANINOV | Prelude in G sharp minor - Allegro, Op. 32, No. 12
BEETHOVEN | Piano Sonata No. 14 “Moonlight”
RACHMANINOV | Prelude in B minor - Lento, Op. 32, No. 10
CHOPIN | Nocturne in C minor, Op. 48, No. 1
LISZT | Un Sospiro, S. 144, No. 3
SCRIABIN | “Mosquito” Etude - Prestissimo, Op. 43, No. 3
LISZT | Liebesträume, S. 541
RACHMANINOV | Etudes-Tableux Op. 39, No. 6 in A minor - “Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf”
CHOPIN | Nocturne in D flat major, Op. 27, No. 2
You only pay delivery once for your whole order, not for each item.
- To guarantee delivery it is best to send your parcel to your office or somewhere where there will be someone to receive it between 9am - 5pm. If there is no one at the delivery address your order will be sent to the nearest post office where you will need to sign to pick it up.
- We must have correct and complete addresses, including a company name where necessary, and at least one contact telephone number.
- We use Australian Air Express for Australian deliveries.
- We use Fedex for International deliveries.
Valentina Lisitsa - Live At The Royal Albert Hall - Track Listing
- 01. Valentina Lisitsa - Opening Credits
- 02. Fantasia In C Minor, K475
- 03. Des Mädchens Klage, S563, No.2 (after Schubert D191)
- 04. Der Doppelgänger, S560, No.12 (after Schubert D957)
- 05. Erlkönig, S.558 No.4 (after Schubert D.328)
- 06. 1. Adagio sostenuto
- 07. 2. Allegretto
- 08. 3. Presto agitato
- 09. No.6 in A minor
- 10. No.5 in G major: Moderato
- 11. No.12 in G Sharp Minor: Allegro
- 12. No.10 in B minor: Lento
- 13. No.5 in G Minor
- 14. 1. Poème in F sharp
- 15. 2. Poème in D
- 16. No. 3 in F sharp minor
- 17. 1. Allegro Fantastico
- 18. Nocturne No.13 in C minor, Op.48 No.1
- 19. Nocturne No.8 in D flat, Op.27 No.2
- 20. No.2 in E Flat Major
- 21. Totentanz, S525
- 22. Ellens Gesang III (Ave Maria), S558 No.3 (after Schubert D839)
- 23. No.3 in G sharp minor ("La Campanella")
- 24. Valentina Lisitsa - Closing Credits
- 25. Valentina Lisitsa Opening Speech
- 26. Hungarian Rhapsody No.12 in C sharp minor, S.244