Following on from last years hugely successful 'Classic House' album, Pete Tong returns with 'Ibiza Classics', the second album Pete has done with Jules Buckley and the Heritage Orchestra.
This union of classical music and iconic dance tracks is another bold, brilliant move from one of the most influential figures in dance music.
The Heritage Orchestra was co-founded by Buckley and Chris Wheeler in 2004. Wheeler has produced numerous orchestral shows with artists ranging from Björk, Aphex Twin, Goldie, Massive Attack and Giorgio Moroder.
Together they have pushed orchestral music into new territory and established one of the most refreshing independent orchestras in the world, bridging the gap between electronic music and the concert hall.
It helps no doubt that The Heritage Orchestra first came to being in the clubs of East London, amidst the underground dance music scene. Jules Buckley is a musical pioneer who pushes the boundaries of orchestral music. He has collaborated with artists as diverse as: Arctic Monkeys, Benjamin Clementine, Emeli Sandé and Dizzee Rascal, picked up a Grammy for his work with Snarky Puppy and is one of the most in-demand conductors and arrangers working today. Dance music's most potent game-changer has just reset the rules again.
- Clubbed To Death
- Galvanize Feat Rejjie Snow
- Body Language Feat. Raye
- Killer Feat. Seal
- Sing It Back Feat. Becky Hill
- You Don't Even Know Feat. Craig David
- Running/Finally Feat. Jessie Ware
- Medley 'Rej'/'Man with the Red Face'/'Yeke Yeke'
- La Ritournelle Feat Will Heard
- Unfinished Sympathy feat. Sam Hernshaw
- Promised Land feat. Disciples
- Out Of Space Feat. Assassin
- You Got The Love Feat. Candi Staton